Below are additional terms and related forms that a tenant agrees to in order to rent/lease from Baxter-Loehr LLC.
- PLEASE READ the terms and conditions contained in the Rental Lease Agreement. They contain rules that will be enforced.
- Renters insurance – The resident agrees to maintain Renters Insurance at all times of the tenancy. The resident signs a Renters Insurance Addendum and agrees that the Landlord has the right to recover from the resident any loss caused by fire, vandalism or other acts of misuse by the resident, animals of the resident or guests of the resident. The Landlord reserves the right to assign such right of recovery to their insurance carrier.
- Animals – All animals residing on the property must be approved by management before being allowed to stay on the premises. A pet addendum will be required along with renters insurance.
- PET DEPOSIT: $250 per pet under 15 lbs.
PET DEPOSIT: $350 per pet over 15 lbs.
PET RENT: $25 per month per pet
- Leases start on July 1st and end on June 30. We do not do month to month renting. Before the end of a current lease, a tenant will be asked to renew their lease. Failure to renew a lease will be cause for termination of residency.